Spyware and Virus got you down? Well, I mean - got your computer down? Look no further.....
Search For Spyware and Virus Related Help

Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday, February 21st, 2005

I had to reschedule my appointment for today due to inclement weather. A winter storm warning is in effect for the entire day.

  



I called my client over an hour ago and set up an appointment for tomorrow at the same time.

I added some more content to my website. I have been a photography addict for quite some time. Yesterday I found some inspiration to create a section of my website dedicated to my photographs. Links can be found on all of my web pages under the Services category. Here is a quick link as well. I began these pages yesterday at about 3:00 PM. I went to sleep last night with an unfinished project which only means one thing - interrupted sleep. I crawled out of bed this morning at 4:00, fired up the old Mr. Coffee and set my obsessive mind to rest by completing the Photography pages. (I shouldn't use the word 'completed' because I am learning that websites are never really complete.)

The next project for my site will be a section dedicated to the digital music I enjoy creating.

No comments: