Spyware and Virus got you down? Well, I mean - got your computer down? Look no further.....
Search For Spyware and Virus Related Help

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday, February 18th, 2005

It has been a busy week. I don't have any tales of troubleshooting, or symptoms of spyware of verse based on virues but, I did add an online user forum to www.vermontpcsolutions.com. The forum is set up so that users who have issues with spyware, viruses and other general issues can post questions, comments and answers. You can get to the forum by clicking here or by going through the main page here.
You must register first. Registration requires an email address but I promise your address will not be sold or given out. It is for verification purposes only!

Oh, I did pick up a new client, a website that I haven't started building yet. It will be for a Chiropractic office. I am waiting on the content for the site. As soon as it goes up I will post a link.

Monday, February 21st 8:00 AM is my next day to make a home visit. I got the call two days ago but I am booked up through the weekend. I think that it might be in a trailer park. I can honestly say that I have not had the privelage of working in a trailer home. As long as there is a computer in it I will be glad to repair the poor machine (another Windows 98 machine on a dial-up connection). I will let you know how it goes.

Snow keeps falling here in Vermont, snow keeps falling here in Vermont, snow keeps - you get the idea. The skiing is wonderful. This morning I went for a two hour adventure on my cross country skis, up and over a small mountain across the street from my house. Plenty of deer tracks, perfect conditions for wood skiing and the snow continued to fall as my beaten sticks carved gracefully (for the most part) through deep powder avoiding collisions with maple, birch and tamaracks.

I did the same run yesterday but with blue skies above. Using Photoshop I stitched together this panorama taken from Libby's Look, the highest elevation on the route.


If you would like to see a larger (much larger) version go here.

No comments: