Spyware and Virus got you down? Well, I mean - got your computer down? Look no further.....
Search For Spyware and Virus Related Help

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Vermont Website Design Blog Created

This blog was originally created to help with the ongoing battle against viruses, spyware and adware. Since then it has begun to grow into something a bit less focused. As you can see I began throwing 'website design' topics around which doesn't really fit with the topic of the blog. The solution: create another blog!

So here you have it - vermont-website-design.blogspot.com.

The plan for this blog is to write about anything related to web design that I come across that might be helpful for someone just beginning to learn html, xhtml, css, and JavaScript. For example: one of my latest posts is about the .png fix for Internet Explorer 6 and another is about how to show/hide (toggle) divs using CSS and JavaScript.

If I find a good website design tip during my travels into the ever-changing world of html I will post it at vermont-website-design.blogspot.com

1 comment:

James said...

someone just beginning to learn html, xhtml, css, and JavaScript. For example: one of my latest posts is about the .png fix for Internet Explorer Well I would state CSS is really good for SEO Work...

Posted By: James Shirley - Blackpool Web Design