Spyware and Virus got you down? Well, I mean - got your computer down? Look no further.....
Search For Spyware and Virus Related Help

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Version of Malware.Solutions.com / VPCSolutions.com

I have decided to re-design my website MalwareSolutions.com. The new site will be fully XHTML compliant and will use 'tableless design' using CSS. I started the re-build about two weeks ago and I am still on the homepage. Lots to be done! If you would like to see the work in progress you can follow along at vermontpcsolutions.com/web_design.html - once on this page click 'Client Login' then without entering a username or password click 'Login'. I will add the newest version of the site to the top of this list. I will be removing older versions as they eventually will be just a waste of Internet 'space'.

If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know.

No comments: