Spyware and Virus got you down? Well, I mean - got your computer down? Look no further.....
Search For Spyware and Virus Related Help

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday, March 3rd, 2005

Woke up this morning, logged into the PC and fired up the old ThinkPad laptop and began working on converting some training videos to digital format and at the same time I began editing some graphics and HTML for a cruise ship that operates on Lake Champlain. I did not originally create the site but I have been hired to update it. Today I worked on this page and a few other pages that have not been posted yet. They should be up by the morning.

I have two appointments set up for tomorrow. The first is to look into networking three computers in a home, WinXP on a laptop, Win98 and 95. Two of them might be wireless. I am not sure yet. I have to look at the layout of the house. My second appointment is a simple email configuration call which shouldn't take too long.

I have two other clients in line for the weekend. One is to set up a new system and the other is a troubleshooting job. Beyond that I hope to get some skiing in. With a foot of new snow on the ground the backwoods skiing is at its prime! The other day I took a run and I was nearly knee-deep in powder, no other tracks around, the sun slowly sinking behind the mountains, it was beautiful!

No comments: